Journal Entry: Tue Jul 9, 2013, 11:32 AM
* 667: The neighbour of the Beast.
* I'm going to live forever. So far, so good.
* Ask me about life after death.
* I'm not 100 percent certain, but I think my cup of coffee just said, "You're my bitch".
* I'm currently unsupervised. It freaks me out, too, but the possibilities are endless.
* Doing nothing is hard. You never know when you're done.
* Happiness isn't good enough. I demand euphoria.
* Two drinks away from girl-on-girl action.
* Facing your fears builds strength. But running away from them builds hamstrings.
* Since killing people is illegal, can I have a Tazer just for shits and giggles?
* I meant to behave. There were just too many other options.
* ADD. A Lifetime of Distractions.
* Genius has it's limitations. Insanity...not so much.
* I'd have a longer attention span if there weren't so many shiny things.
* When fighting clowns, always go for the jugular.
* A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
Okay. That's all for now.
Please keep these on hand for the next time you wish to get me a present. You know. Like a gift? Yeah.
Bye (or buy..),
P.S.- WAIT. WAIT..... I have another one!
*Whoever is in charge of making sure I don't do stupid shit is FIRED!